When natural disasters strike, it’s not just people that have to be evacuated or rescued; animals need saving, too. local agencies may need help to evacuate animals ahead of a major storm, rescue them in the aftermath of a disaster, or provide temporary shelter for pets while families make new living arrangements.
All sponsorships will be featured in the Sponsor sections of the Animalrecovery.org website. Announcement in our monthly newsletter to 1000+ subscribers. We hope you will help support animal rescue and welfare and join us on February 8, 2020 for a fantastic evening celebrating pets and animal rescue.
CORPORATE FRIEND ($1,000):
• 2 Supporter event tickets
• Recognition on Rescue Alliance, Facebook & Twitter page
• Corporate Name and Logo Featured in all publicity of the event
• Exclusive sponsorship for your competitive category
• Networking Opportunities with Animal Welfare Organizations & Advocates
• Your corporate literature or branded item included in the Gift Bags
• Special acknowledgement announcement at the event
• Logo included on the Step and Repeat Banner at the Event
Sign Up to be One of Our Corporate Sponsors!
Are you willing to help us work toward the goal of saving all the homeless or displaced pets we possibly can?
For a more generous annual or monthly donation, you can enroll in our Corporate Sponsor Program.
In exchange for your support, we promote you as a corporate good citizen.
We will provide you with a sign to display at your place of business which identifies you as a proud Corporate Sponsor of Safe Animal Rescue Supporter.
We will display your logo or corporate identification on our Disaster Response Trailer
In addition, your logo will be displayed on our website, our Facebook Page and listed in our e-newsletters.
Rescue Alliance is an independent rescue organization dedicated to the rescue and support of animals before, during and after disasters strike. We are an all-volunteer, 501c3 non-profit organizational exempt # 83-4560359. Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.